A national Co-operative across the Manufacturing Sector
The Manufacturing Co-operative is a social enterprise working for the benefit of its members with any surplus generated being reinvested back into the Co-operative. The aim is to match the specialist skills of UK manufacturing small businesses (SMEs) with the needs of Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) by delivering innovative supply chain solutions. This new, collaborative approach makes it easier for OEMs to source products and services from UK SMEs. We partner with Barclays Bank Plc and current members include BHR Group, NEP, SEMLEP and CIM Limited.
Who can become a Member?
- SMEs offering design, production or through-life support for engineering systems
- Companies based anywhere in the UK
- Growth-oriented companies
- Companies interested to collaborate with other Co-operative members
If you run an SME specialising in manufacturing (design, production or through-life support), we can help you:
- identify, bid for and win tenders with OEMs
- grow your business sustainably
- bid for tenders in consortia with other members of our co-operative who have complementary skills
- reduce the running costs of your business
- develop your capabilities by giving you access to advanced engineering facilities
Together we can deliver sustainable growth and supply chain innovation. To find out more please contact us.