8 Jubilee Drive
Datalink is a driving force in UK electronics design and manufacture. We offer full product life-cycle support. Combining design and manufacture under one roof allows us to develop innovative electronic products in shorter timescales, with improved cost control and increased suitability for manufacture and test. We provide specialist bespoke electronic design and assembly across many market sectors especially where the necessity for safety and reliability are paramount.
We have an excellent understanding of the legislative and regulatory requirements for the ATEX 95 Equipment Directive, the ISO/IEC 90079 manufacturing procedures and ISO 13485 and the medical services directive.
We manage the supply chain as well as having a proactive relationship with component manufacturers and distributors and the skills to diagnose and repair customer product from complete assembly to component level. Repairs are carried out to IPC 7711/21 standards.
- Innovative Design and delivery of world class manufacturing
- Product development and full in-house test facility
- Excellent understanding and proven track record of the relevant legislative and regulatory requirements
- ATEX/ICEx Hazardous Area Solutions
- Excellent customer support
© 2018 The Manufacturing Co-operative
Building 30, Cranfield University, Cranfield, Bedfordshire, MK43 0AL